Hot and racy tips on how travel companies maximize their profit during the holiday season that is currently in full swing
The holidays are the perfect, or should we say the golden opportunity for travel businesses to start marketing their destinations before the season is in full swing. However the question is how to launch a profitable holiday marketing campaign?
The first thing to do is start planning early, so you are able to focus on the day-to-day operations while the holiday marketing plans actually have to roll out. Holding back on the planning until the actual execution is like jumping into the fray, unprepared.
Here is a list of 10 holiday promotion ideas:
Sending multiple emails, direct mailers, or holiday cards announcing the special holiday sale/deal on offer
Creating time-limited offers to encourage customers to book NOW with early bird discounts
- Using posters and flyers to reinforce marketing campaign, especially in targeted high-traffic and shopping zones
- Mailing direct-mail postcards with coupon codes to your database to attract customers to your website or physical store
- Putting out giant floor stickers and standees to get prospects to experience the best in-store product displays
- Using an integrated approach – email, social media and website to go viral and let customers know about your upcoming holiday deals
- Hosting a holiday season kick-off event to draw customers into your campaign and making sure they leave your counter with your holiday catalog
- Encouraging multiple sales by offering customer loyalty cards or referral cards for discounts – for up-selling and cross-selling
- Making sure that every customer between now and the holidays receives a flyer or brochure with information about how to redeem your holiday deals
- Featuring a special holiday special section on your blog
So what are you waiting for? Hurry up and get your holiday deal off the ground and going viral….there is no time as now to get started.